Friday, January 22, 2016

Sixth Grade Center Ward  Mid 1940s
This is my sixth grade Center Ward school picture that is really showing its age. I am standing right next to our teacher and Principal, Mr. Russell Harmon. I never got much taller than that. Here is the names of the kids who's names I can remember. Starting top left: Jean Johnson, Earl Ruhley, Janice Anglin (that is me), Russel Harmon, Fred P----,Jim West,Marilyn Shepler, Janet Olds, Mark Wyman, Marjorie Witham, Marion Mahony, Joan Pollard, Doug Whitsell, Russel Poor, Russel Sandsbury, Don Frush, Dean Shole. Carolyn Neer,
Eddie Hatfield, Kay Mc Coy, Allen Hartman, Leo Grow, Ralph Neer, Marlene Kelly, Deon Himes, Vallory Wyman, Carolyn Shole, Harold Sheppler,  Clara Bell Grow, Rodney Lowman, Garnet Hyde, Martha Neer.

No comments:

Post a Comment