Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is supposed to be where?

It is so spring in my heart and on the calendar but not in reality when I step out the door. This is Wednsday and I have a full day with library visits and my car needing an oil change. The museum will be open until one so maybe I will do some research there.
More about the Rapps here:
Aunt Count gave me a peek into uncle Wayne's personality. When everyone else was playing cards around the kitchen table at night he would be reading a book. He felt responsibility at a young age, and he was good with kids in her estimation. When his mother was having her first a heart attack he sent one of the older kids for help at the nearest neighbors while he stayed by her side and rubbed her arms because she was in great pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment